Stupendous example of the Roman-Lombard art (XII cent.), built between 1075 and 1125 by the Masters of Como.
Inside mosaics of the early '900, rich altar of the end of '500, a "Deposition of Christ" by the Perugino school, an archaic cross (XII cent.), a triptych by Foppa (1432), a polychrome wooden sculpture of the "Buried Christ" of the Spanish-Baroque school.
Sunday Mass: 8.00 am - 11.30 am
Have a look at the attached file for further information on the Church or for information on Churches services