In 1785 it was enlarged and restored, and it assumed the shapes that still nowadays preserves.
The actual aspect comes from the modifications made in the second half of the XVIII century.
Inside the "Madonna delle Grazie", fresco of the Lombard school, a sculture of the "Immacolata" in marble of Carrara (Bernini school), a choir in walnut with carved stalls (XVII cent.), and a painting by Gaudenzio Ferrari (1532).
Saturday and preholiday mass: 6:00 p.m.
Sunday mass: 10.00 a.m.