AttractionsHistory and MuseumsIn the Bellagio area
Lake Como’s only island, in bygone times a fortress and the wealthiest area on the lake before being completely destroyed in 1169.
Now no longer inhabited.There are some ruins and remains of an old basilica from ancient times.
Entrance to the Archeological and Natural Park
July and September
Everyday from 10.00 A.M to 5.45 P.M
€6 per person (boat trasfer from Campo)
Antiquarium Museum Collection CLOSED
Contacts and How to get there
Tremezzina - Isola Comacina and Museum Antiquarium in Ossuccio